the washing device that's truly gentle
© 2017 MONONO. all rights reserved.
gendermalefemaleotherprefer not to disclose
How do you wash delicates currently?by handsomeone does it for medry-cleanwashing machinelaundromat
Be it your beautiful evening wear to dazzle or crisp, smart work wear to impress, summery floral dresses to twirl around in, the shimmery bodycon dress that you grace at the girly get-togethers or the playful skirt to look breezy, the cozy nightwear you long to slip into after a hard day at work or the outfit you don to hit the gym, or the soft fluffy clothes that your toddler adorned while taking its first baby steps.
We basically use delicate clothes as a term for all the clothes you can’t or don’t want to wash in the washing machine. Delicate can be your dresses, skirts, blouses, t-shirts, gym outfits, scarves, shawls, office wear shirts, nightwear and lingerie. Fabric-wise all your cotton’s, silks, georgettes, lycra, chiffon, satin, cashmere, lace etc.
Trust us when we say that your delicate clothes will thank you for making the switch.
box content: gentlewasher | water pipe | water connector | handle box
handle box content: handle | drum fixer | allen key | allen screw
We’ll admit it – we love good design. In fact, our friends go as far as calling us design nerds when they take a closer look at the gentlewasher. We’re proud of the thought and effort that went into the design of the gentlewasher; actually we want to do a bit of a self high-five and share the amazing technical specs with you.
1. body (1a) and drum (1b) made from UV and detergent resistant polymer
2. see through sliders
3. moving contact points (axis (3a), shoulder bolt (3b), drum-fixer (3c)) made from stainless steel
4. handle made from casted aluminum
5. revolving handle (5a), bearing bracket (5b) and bearings (5c) made from POM for frictionless rotation
6. click in click-out water connectors
7. detachable drum
8. rubber cushions on the bottom for added stability